Friday, December 14, 2012

The player characters Memorial Essay: Apple and snow crown


At first I thought these pirate lair must be heavily guarded, and may in fact not the case. There is little to see the guards patrolling the only wandering crabs can be seen on the beach.

"Hey, you own pirate installed looks really good."

"Thank you," I replied casually, while carefully finishing with just from patrolling the pirate who "borrowed" clothes.

".. Places, I said this looks fresh and great."

Not say thank you? I invest in the line of sight from the button has been entangled in the clothes Tybalt, I saw he seems to look of anticipation and stand tall.

Well, I secretly sighed.

"You're very good."

He immediately pulled ears pleased.

"Ha, I knew this body pirate style is great to wear on me!"

The mood of this guy really is good to know.

I finally finishing his breast clasp opening said: "I said, to do so has been playing with your hat, I know that was really cool, but let me talk about our plans."

"This hat is the Pirates loaded the essence."

I lengthened the voice repeated: "plan."

"Good good."

He finally put down the hat. Damned, no matter how much I like him, he's Charles head simply wear the hat on the human!

"Our plan is very simple, you go to attract the attention of the pirates, and then I went to search the minister's daughter."

"It's a clear division of good plans, but I wait Why do I go when smokescreen? Why not you?"

Tybalt exposed face you worry expression.

"My friends, do not worry, believe me, you can do well."

"The fact is you let me worry about fishes. Well, I have to distract their attention, they will not know they planted where."

"That's it, friends! Our departure!

Pirates of the island seems to be held to a drinking game, so the way we swaggered into their camp and no one noticed us. But it seems that luck has not been with us in quickly, a seemingly small head guy noticed us.

"Hey, you, to come here!"

How to do? I looked at Tybalt.

Let's first take a look at the past.

"The two of you really faces, and I've never seen you before." Small head like a tipsy rain, his eyes looked alert to us.

I poked Tybalt to indicate that he did not speak, is planning the opening when he was robbed answer in front of the chief's problems.

"Of course, I chieftains, we have been doing some trivial debris, so you rarely see us."   GW2 gold

This is a lie to say fairly well formed.

"But we heard competing wine competitions, so bear it no longer has been patrolling the outside, you may not know, But My partner, but can champion drink legs in the air!"

Hello, I am so drink but even I am very surprised!

"What are you saying!" I secretly pounding from behind the Tybalt, but claws back over to me out of the thumb.

Small head touched his chin beard, and then the attention turned to me: "What's your name?"

The Tybalt rushing replied:

"I called the Two-Tibs A'whisker, this is Bloodcovered Backstabbin 'Blackjack the Blade. Exactly. Someone dares to challenge My partner?"

This is of what rotten ice scum name. You can not think of a normal point of it? This one will be exposed!

A small head, frowned Bloodcooled. Pipe what he dared to challenge their own drinker?"   Guild Wars 2 gold

That is what sounds like the name of a dead feeling. . . Things are now, I am afraid that only by competing wine to distract their attention, so Tybalt to find the minister's daughter.

"Well, prior to the point." I raised his eyebrows toward the small head: "I want consecutive games!"

"What! Halfway not need to rest it?" Small head of excited, then rallying cry: "Jackdows, ready for the table, wine and stake competing wine competition has begun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment